This Support Policy describes how we provide our support service to you during your subscription. If you have any questions or do not agree with any points, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
This Support Policy can be changed through time, so you should check this page from time to time for any possible changes that have been made.
Any major changes will be announced via our Newsletter & on our official Facebook + our Blog.
This Support Policy is effective from March 15th, 2019.
1. Support time
We have diversified customers coming from different areas: Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia. Though it’s hard to satisfy all of the customers in different time zones, we’re trying our best to offer the most convenient time that works for the majority.
Working days are generally Monday – Friday (excluding holidays), from 9AM – 6PM (EST +7) so please be aware of any time difference.
Of course, we always want to provide our support to you as quickly as possible. However, we understand that, to achieve that goal, we also need to balance our work and life. Generally, your case should be answered within 2 working days, but it may take more time in weekends.
Hope that you can understand our situation and please be patient during busy periods.
2. Support Definition
Can be considered as problem customers have met while using the products:
- Bugs that have already existed in the products. Customers notice these bugs because the features don’t work.
- Bugs caused by external factors such as conflict with other 3rd party extensions.
- Bugs caused by customers’ customization work.
3. What is the scope of Support?
Support focus on topics like installation and configuration of the apps, usage of apps features and potential bugs fix. Support will not be provided when you want to modify the apps to suit your specific needs or when you want feature ‘X’ to be integrated with the app.
We offer support for the following, regarding to the Support Items in section 1:
- Any compatibility error arising from a fresh product install.
- Help with functionality of our products, which is not specified in our documentation.
- Functionality which does not work as advertised into the product’s description.
- Supporting one domain at a time.
4. What is the meaning of “out-of-scope”?
- Customization services or any other custom work beyond 1 – 2 mins.
- Change the default workflow of the app.
- In-depth app customization.
- HTML customization/template code changes.
- Adding functionality which was not advertised and is not installed by default with the product(s).
- Compatibility with other Shopify apps or any other third party software.
- The loss of data as a result of apps downgrading.
- HTML, JS, PHP, CSS basics.
5. What is modification support?
If you are requesting modification help, which only requires us to publish 2 / 3 lines of code, we will be glad to assist you. However, if your request requires custom queries, testing, or several lines of code to be published, we can only provide very basic guidance and you would then need to hire an external developer of your choice if you don’t have the skills to implement it yourself.
6. Support Schedule
6.1. When We Are Available
- The Support Channel will be checked continously everyday on weekdays, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9am and 6pm, and will be replied to in the order received. On special occasions or on weekends, support may be delayed as our employees may not available during those times or days.
6.2. When Support NOT Available
- Due to the volume of support requests, it is too difficult and inefficient for us to keep up and manage support requests if it sent in the incorrect section. So please choose a correct section in the Support Channel to get a response from our customer service representatives.
- We don’t provide support if we validate that the customer’s email is not for purchasing or the account status is Subscriber, not Customer.
- We don’t provide support for the product features if we validate that you have uninstalled the apps. However, we will assist you with most payment inquiries.
7. Before Asking Questions
Read the product(s) documentation before asking any question. The documentation covers the most important steps required to install the product as advertised. Most of the questions can be answered by simply re-reading the documentation.
If the documentation do not provide the answer to your question, feel free to send us your question via email@example.com . Also, please note that by choosing a suitable subject for your question will help fasten the support and please be polite and provide as many information as possible in a concise manner.
8. How to Get Support
- We recommend you describe your issues/bugs under structural contents of the Support form. If you put your contents with tons of words under a non-structural way, the team members might take more time to review and give their feedback.
- We recommend you provide us with some screenshots that describe your issue/bugs.
- We recommend you keep your content short and precise in order to get the feedback quickly.
- Please allow 24-48 working hours for a DOKEApps Support team member to contact you. If you do not receive a response after this time, feel free to send a new request.
9. Definition of DONE
Each request is recommended to contain one or two issues only in order to help both DOKEApps and Customers keep focusing on one topic at a time, and make the conversation consistently during the time.
- When the Customers confirm that the case is ok, our Support team will consider the case as solved & we will close the ticket.
- Please do not keep raising any newly detected bugs or questions in the resolved ones instead please send us a new ticket/question for receiving support.
10. Bugs Fix
- The bug over a specific site needed an individually technical support will be reached in within 2 working days. The technician will give you a hand for the bug fix right after we get sufficient information (if requested) and explanation of the site issue.
- For any improvement suggestions, we will considered in our further development.
- However, we could not guarantee any instant solution for unavailable features.
DOKEApps has the right to revoke your access to the support area in the event of abuse towards support staff and/or other users, including, but not limited to:
- Use of profanity of any kind.
- Defamation of character.
- Spamming of any kind.
- Misuse of support tickets or threats for self promotion.
- Constantly re-posting identical messages in multiple tickets or threads or emails.